23 January 2024
Beat the winter blues with more ChooseDay offers
A new range of offers will be available in the market every Tuesday, building on the success of the previous range of discounts launched last summer.
Covering an even wider range of traders, across both goods, services and food, the offers really do have something for everyone.
The market continues to be very popular, with a rise in footfall over the Christmas period compared with the previous year, combined with further award wins and two new stall openings in the pipeline.
One of which will be an expansion of the popular Digby & Champ pet store into an express dog wash service opening soon in a new stall. Meanwhile PopSpecs the while-you-wait designer glasses stall, were featured in a recent episode of Dragons’ Den and secured investment from Dragons Peter Jones, Touker Suleyman and Sara Davies to help expand their business.
The ChooseDay offers include:
- Alphy & Becs: pick 3 deal products for £10
- Cheezy Bandits: any Mac ‘n’ Cheese and Dirty Fries for £15
- Cheshire Farm Ice Cream & Pudding Parlour: any 2 puddings for £10 or 2 single ice creams for £6 (Waffle cone or tub)
- Chester Market Fishmongers: 10% off any spend over £40
- Chester Phone Repair: any 3 accessories for the price of 2
- Crustum: 2 breakfasts or brunches with 2 drinks for £20
- Digby & Champ: Spend £5 and get a free roll of biodegradable poop bags
- Fresh Pasta Kitchen: 20% off all dishes
- Geoff Hughes Family Butchers: 10% when spending £25 or more on counter meats (excludes meat pack offers) and 10% student discount
- Guroma: 2 standard wraps for £15
- Mercato Pizza Company: 20% off all pizzas
- MRKT Café: free hot drink with every full and mega breakfast available from 9am till 3pm and a free dessert with every mixed kebab available from 12noon until 9pm
- NiceBites: 2 burgers for £15
- Vegan House: lunch deal of a wrap, burger or hotdog with fries and a drink for £12
Councillor Nathan Pardoe, Cabinet Member for Inclusive Economy, Regeneration and Digital Transformation, said: “Everyone loves a deal and the range and scope of the ChooseDay offers available at Chester Market is exceptional.
Thanks to our wonderful traders, this is a great example of how shopping local can really pay off, and at the same time help support small independent businesses to thrive in the city centre.”
Please Note: Traders reserve the right to only offer their ChooseDay promotions whilst stocks last and amend or withdraw without notice.